Thank you for your interest in our school. We are delighted to share our school community with you, and our website is a great place to start to explore all that Arya Parishad Vidyalaya offers.
Parents/Guardians can obtain the Application Form in the following ways:
- Collect from the School Campus for class (V–IX) 1 Nimak Mahal Road Kolkata 700043.
- For admission to class XI visit the link admission.aryaparishadvidyalaya.org and apply online.
Post Form Submission
- Interaction with child and parents to assess the child’s ability and eagerness to gain from the Arya Parishad Vidyalaya experience.
- Successful applicants will be required to carry out certain other formalities to complete the admission process.
Once shortlisted, candidates list will uploaded on the official website of the school.If the student gets shortlisted,he/she can download the admission form.
Selected candidates need to submit all required documents along with the fee payment of INR 300 for Boys and INR 100 for Girls.
List of Documents to be submitted.
- Self Attested photocopy of Admit Card
- Self Attested photocopy of Marksheet
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Self Attested photocopy of Certificate of MP (SE)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card (Both side) of candidate
- Bank Pass Book First Page Xerox
- Passport size photograph