ORIGIN & FOUNDATION
After rigorous struggle and intense wishes, some education-lover labourers of Calcutta Port Trust achieved to grant a lease of land to fulfill their much awaited desire to establish a school for their children who belonged to oppressed and much neglected community.
Uplifting the standard of living of downtrodden community and forming a strong national fellow-feeling are the prime motives of establishing a school in the name and style of Arya Parishad Vidyalaya, which has been established in 1939.
With effect from 1st January 1952, the school got the recognition as High School. The School was designed as a 4 storeyed “U” shaped massive building with well ventilated classrooms, vast playground, auditorium and a beautiful garden.